2M71 - Huddersfield to Manchester Piccadilly
From May 2018, Northern stoppers from Manchester to Huddersfield swapped from Manchester Victoria to Manchester Piccadilly as the majority of Transpennine Express services changed to use the new Ordsall Chord. You'll be taking the first Northern service of the day through to Piccadilly, starting from cold at Huddersfield. It's the start of the Manchester peak so don't expect a clear run. You'll be calling at: Slaithwaite (06:07), Marsden (06:20), Greenfield (06:29), Mossley (06:33), Stalybridge (06:38), Guide Bridge (06:44) & Manchester Piccadilly (07:00). Keep an eye on those signals! Year: 2018.
- PenninePacer Manchester Stations to Huddersfield (later versions should work)
- AP Class 150/2
- AP Class 156
- AP/W Class 142
- MJW Class 142 Revamp Pack
- DTG South Wales Coastal & AP Class 175 Enhancement Pack
- FullerSim Class 185 Pack
- JT Class 153
- JT Voyager Advanced
- S9BL Class 390
- Any Virgin (AP/Horgy (DPS)) Class 390 reskin
- AP Sky & Weather Enhancement Pack
Requirements marked in bold are essential requirements. Italic requirements are not required but are recommended for the scenario to work properly.
Scenario produced by GenericTS