1D35 - Manchester Airport to Bangor
Due to capacity limitations on the line from Bangor to Holyhead, Transport for Wales operate one extra service a day along this line that terminates and reverses at Bangor on Saturdays. You will be taking this service from outside Chester to Bangor, before reversing back into the station on this fine summers day! Year: 2019.
You will be calling at Chester, Shotton, Flint, Prestatyn, Rhyl, Abergele & Pensarn, Colwyn Bay, Llandudno Junction, Conwy (middle carriage only), Penmaenmawr, Llanfairfechan and finally Bangor. The timetable is fairly loose and there is little disruption except for some late services at Chester.
- DTG North Wales Coastal Extension.
- DTG South Wales Coastal.
- AP Class 175 Enhancement Pack.
- MajorWales Ex-ATW Class 175.
- MajorWales TfW Class 175.
- Kuju European Assets Pack
- AP MTU HST Enhancement Pack.
- AP Class 150
- MajorWales Ex-ATW Class 150.
- RSC Class 159
- AP Class 158 Perkins Enhancement Pack.
- MajorWales Ex-ATW Class 158.
- Just Trains Voyager Advanced
- DTG Virgin Trains First Generation Pack
- Backdated Trainsim Class 47805.
- Backdated Trainsim Class 47593.
- AP Mk2e Pack
- Backdated Trainsim LSL Mk2 Pack.
- Oovee Class 57 Freightliner
- Superalbs Direct Rail Services Compass Class 57.
- AP Sky & Weather EP
Requirements in bold are required. Italics are not required but are highly recommended for the complete experience.
Scenario produced by GenericTS