2L10 - Llandudno to Blaenau Ffestiniog
A huge boom in the Conwy Valley's tourism industry has required an increase in service from Transport for Wales to keep up with demand. Take this ex-Greater Anglia Class 156 along the branch, passing the other Conwy Valley services at Llandudno Junction & North Llanrwst. The timings are tight, but the coast is clear for a good run down to Blaenau Ffestiniog. Year: 2020.
- AP Class 156
- AP Class 150/2
- MJW Transport for Wales reskin
- DTG South Wales Coastal
- MJW Class 175 Transport for Wales reskin
- RSC Class 67
- AP Class 67 Enhancement Pack
- RSC Class 66
- AP Class 66 Enhancement Pack
- AP JXA Wagon Pack
- UKTS Ffestiniog Railway Rolling Stock & Engines
Requirements marked in bold are essential requirements. Italic requirements are not required but are recommended for the scenario to work properly.
Scenario produced by GenericTS